If you click on one of the images in the collage mode, it will show you that image in close to a full screen mode. If you click on the BUY button, you are again presented with the same 4 choices described above.
In addition, you have 5 more options that appear at the bottom of the photo next to the BUY button. From right to left, those icon/buttons do the folllowing.
1) The first icon allows you to share any individual picture on your Facebook accont. Like the picture and want to show it off to your friends? Just click on that icon and you are off and running.
2) The second icon (looks like a quote balloon) allows you to post a comment below the particular picture
3) The third icon of the hand with the thumb up allows you to like the particular photo
4) The 4th icon (the letter I inside the white circle) allows you access to more information than you will ever want about the particular picture, including what kind of camera was used, what the focal length was, etc. See?? More than you want to know
5) The Fifth icon shows several differrent size boxes. Clicking on this will allow you view the particular picture at several different sizes. This is helpful to see smaller things in the picture or to get a feel for how well the picture will look when printed at bigger sizes such as 11 14. If you don't see "ORIGINAL" as one of the options, it means I goofed when setting up the gallery. Let me know via the CONTACT ME button at the top of the screen, and I will fix it!